Tuesday 17 May 2016

Concert

Thank you so much for coming out to our Spring Concert and enjoying all our efforts! The students were SO excited, and did a fabulous job! If anyone has a good photo of the class holding up the "light sabres", I would really appreciate you sending it on.  I would like to share a photo with the Home Depot who donated the wood.
I forgot to thank our hardworking teaching partners who were working behind the scenes, and did such a super job...we couldn't have done it without them.  Thanks to Ms. Byrne, Madame Behnke and Miss Kathryn!
I found this poem that gave me a chuckle.  Hope it puts a smile on your face too!

The Kindergarten Concert

Related Poem Content Details

The kindergarten concert was an interesting show. 
Peter walked onto the stage and yelled, “I have to go!” 
Katie was embarrassed, but she had nowhere to hide. 
She raised her dress to hide her face. Her mother almost died. 
Keith removed his tie and said, “It’s ugly, Dad. I hate it!” 
David picked his nose on stage. What’s worse is that he ate it. 
They sang their song, and Wyatt burped. Then he did a dance. 
Michael fell while spinning ’round. Peter wet his pants. 
The music teacher at the end said, “There, I’m glad that’s done.” 
The kindergarten bowed and said, “Let’s sing another one!”

No comments:

Post a Comment